Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/4232629/html/index.php:3) in /home/content/29/4232629/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 62
Right Now - Shivaya Naturals

Right Now

September 24, 2012

Right now I am::

:: Loving roasted golden beets, marinated sheep feta, and spinach for lunch.

:: Excited to see this beautiful magazine come to life. Community creativity is always on the top of my inspiration list, and Amanda’s work never fails to leave me with a sense of peace in my day.

:: Enjoying warm banana bread cake fresh from the oven. Made with almond flour and coconut oil, I keep telling myself that it is healthy enough for more than one slice.

:: Loving watching my family enjoy the change of the seasons, together.

:: Trying to find just the right sweater to knit for myself.

:: Enjoying a cup of apple spiced iced tea, and dreaming of the days ahead when I will drink it warm in front of the fire.

:: Thinking that this is a tomato sauce that I could handle, and a great way to use up the last of the harvest.

:: Getting all of the ingredients ready to make tinctures, tonics and brews for the coming cold season. Praying that we will not need them as much as we did last year.

:: Planning on joining in on the pumpkin carving fun with my boys this year, and having a hoot (sorry, couldn’t resist) with this pattern.

:: Pretty sure that this is one of my favorite Autumn Pinterest boards of all time.

:: Loving autumn knitting for the kids, as I finish up birthday sweaters for my older boys, and cast on fun autumn pants for Landon.

:: Wishing for a great start to this first full week of Autumn.

geek+nerd September 24, 2012 at 6:48 am

What a delightful list of autumnish delights and links. This is my favorite time of year. Glad that you and the family are enjoying as well!

Anna September 24, 2012 at 7:47 am

Love the pinterest board. Thanks for sharing. As always your family is adorable. Enjoy this change in seasons Heather!

Meryl September 24, 2012 at 8:47 am

I was excited to see Kindred too–looks like it will be very inspiring. And those pants are too cozy looking!

Tonya - Plain and Joyful Living September 24, 2012 at 9:04 am

Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful ideas and yummy goodness.

Becky September 24, 2012 at 10:01 am

Lovely lovely links, thankyou for sharing, especially the Pintrest one, to which I seem to be addicted to, ever so slightly 🙂

Jackie - Luna Grey Fiber Arts September 24, 2012 at 10:16 am

Beautiful photos, as always. Have fun with the Kanoko pants. They are so cute! I actually taught that pattern last year at my local yarn shop. Everyone’s pants turned out so different and so adorable! Can’t wait to see yours.

amanda {the habit of being} September 24, 2012 at 1:19 pm

thanks for the kind and oh-so-encouraging words! i’m blushing 😉

love those kanoko pants! i think when i knit them for my little miss i added short rows in the bum since we cloth diaper. i seem to remember the pattern omitting those so just a gentle reminder (only because i had to rip them out and start again when i realized my mistake).

off to explore the links you’ve offered us today!

Chantall October 14, 2012 at 3:53 am

Thank you for sharing these inspirant pieces of your life…

keishua October 15, 2012 at 12:54 pm

great photos and links. is the kindred mag. out?

AG Ambroult November 14, 2012 at 5:45 am

oh that *IS* a great pinterest board!
And that photo of J&L on the swing is adorable.